Lone Star Collection Giveaway Drawing
During the month of November and December, TSO will be giving away a complete pair of prescription glasses from the Lone Star Collection absolutely free!
Enter here and be automatically entered for drawings in both November and December.
Winners will be announced on Facebook, so remember to Like our page to ensure you don’t miss out on our winner announcement!
Enter to Win!
Winners announced on Facebook, so remember to Like our page!
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The contest is open to residents of the State of Texas, in the United States, except employees of Texas State Optical and their close relatives.
- Drawings will be held on November 30th & December 31st, 2020. After this date the contest will end and further entries will be discarded.
- Prize winners will be annouced on the Texas State Optical Facebook page, at https://www.facebook.com/TSONetwork/. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of announcement, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The prize is as follows: a gift certificate for a complete pair of glasses with choice of frames from the Lone Star Collection, and prescription lenses. Upgrades and/or additional fees are not included.
- Lone Star Frames offers only single vision prescription lenses. Progressive and bifocal lenses require precise measurements by an experienced TSO eye doctor and are offered at our locations. The gift certificate prize is eligible for use exclusively at Lone Star Frames online, and cannot be used at a TSO location.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.