There are a number of effective ways to advertise and over the next few weeks we’ll be exploring some of those ways to help you become more familiar with what they are and how they can be effective.
Billboard advertising continues to gain as a quality method of expressing a company’s branding message, sales message and market their services. According to media industry research, worldwide spending for outdoor advertising in 2011 will be about $23.6 billion. Using billboards is considered one of the most high-impact, cost-effective mediums. The following are a few benefits of choosing billboard advertising:
- Can capture attention easily.
- Brand awareness and strong name recognition.
- Colorful, creative and eye-catching ads have more impact.
- Reaches out to thousands of people on a daily basis.
- Ads are not lost in the mix of competitors and editorials.
- Messages are delivered continuously and frequently.
- Most effective when coupled with other media.
When using outdoor advertising, remember that location is everything. High traffic areas are ideal. The message must be concise and creatively appealing to attract readership. Few words, large illustrations (or photos), bold colors and simple backgrounds will create the most effective outdoor advertising messages.
For additional information or help with your advertising and marketing contact the Rhymes Team through Rod Windham at email@example.com or (713) 871-8980.