All TSO Network Doctors and Staff are encouraged to attend an ICD-10 course prior to the major changes occurring October 1, 2015. A registration invitation will be sent via email to the Doctors and staff of TSO in early July.
Sunday, August 23, 2015
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
$50 Registration Fee (includes lunch)
Dr. Rumpakis is currently President & CEO of Practice Resource Management, Inc., a firm that specializes in providing a full array of consulting, appraisal, and management services for healthcare professionals and industry partners. He has developed some of the leading Internet based software applications for the medical/eye care field such as CodeSAFEPLUS.com®, the industry leading cloud based CPT & ICD Code Data and Information Service, and he is also the founder of Opt-ED® Professional Continuing Education.
Through clinical cases, TSO Network Doctors and Staff will be presented with the history, rationale, formation, and application of the ICD-10 system and proper medical record compliance. Practical application of forming a timeline and implementation plan for the successful transition from the ICD-9 to ICD-10 systems will be covered.
- Learn the genesis of the ICD-10 system
- Learn the rationale and format of the ICD-10 system
- Learn the practical application of the ICD-10 system through clinical case presentation
- Learn clinical conventions of the ICD-10 system
- Learn the clinical ramifications of multiple diagnoses reporting
- Learn clinical hierarchies of the ICD-10 system
- Develop a timeline for in-office training
- Develop an implementation plan for successfully incorporating the ICD-10 into their practice
Embassy Suites San Marcos Hotel, Spa & Conference Center
1001 E. McCarty Lane • San Marcos, Texas, 78666 Room rates starting at $139 through July 24, 2015