MEMBER / OWNERS
This Resource Center has been developed to provide Texas State Optical Member / Owners with the most recent information along with practical and relevant resources. Members will received emails throughout the week notifying them of updates to the Resource Center and then any links or downloads will be added to this page.
If you have specific information you would like to be included, please email Robin Oloyede at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARES Act Questions
Please submit questions you have regarding the CARES Act and its programs in writing below and we will get record a webinar to provide an overview and answer questions. Please submit your questions to end of business tomorrow, March 31 and we produce the recorded webinar on Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- The CARES Act: Bullet Point Summary of Labor & Employment Issues
- Employee Benefits-Related Provisions in the “CARES Act”
- The CARES Act: Tax Relief and Incentives
- Request Local Office Website and Social Media Assistance
- SBA Loan Program
- COVID-19: Business Continuity & Recovery Resources
- Practice Compliance Solutions COVID-19 Coverage
- Private Practice Tips for COVID-19 Pandemic Survival
- Review of Optometric Business Resources
- COVID-19: A Helpful Tool To Use In The Pandemic and Beyond
- Vision Council Support
- COVID-19 and your business: Frequently asked Questions
- Texas Controller Hotline for Business Struggling to pay Sales Taxes during COVID-19 pandemic
- CDC Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
PDF to Download
- IRS Suspends certain compliance programs
- CARES Act Stimulus Checks
- CARES Act Unemployment for Self-Employed and Independent Contractors
- Business Tax Provisions under CARES Act
- Familes First Coronavirus Response Act and CARES Act SBA Loan Option
- Overview of the CARES Act from Stibbs & Co.
- Download the Patient Letter
- Memorandum of COVID-19 Employment Issues
- COVID-19 Lease Guidance from Stibbs & Co.
- COVID-19 Operations Survey of TSO Members
- Harris County Medical Society COVID-19 Overview
- Office Closure Action Plan – TheModernEyeSite.com
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- Download Landlord Template
- Essential Personnel Letter
- FFCRA or Act Notice