Keeping your practice profitable and recouping your deserved reimbursement is a mammoth task. The good news is that there’s a solution that can save you time and money. This is the only illustrated ophthalmology coding guide with an ICD-9 & ICD-10 Cross-Reference, RVUs, & lay terms for every code. You’ll also get step-by-step coding tips from experts.
What you get with the illustrated Book for Ophthalmology 2012:
- ICD-9 & ICD-10 Cross Reference
- Up-to-date ICD-9 and CPT procedure codes
- Easy-to-read list of comprehensive CCI edits protects payments
- Global Day Allowances Help You Break Postop Bundles
- Plug Revenue Drains Using Medicare Physician Fees
- Improve coding accuracy with easy-to-understand Lay Term
This concise medical coding book for ophthalmology procedure codes will help you improve coding accuracy, dodge denials, understand pediatric coding better.