Topic: New Provider Guide
Date: April 11, 2012
If you are a newly enrolled Medicare Part B provider, this course will provide the following basic resources to get you started:
- How to obtain a Medicare Part B provider number.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Six-month training program for all new providers.
- Training manual and job aids.
- Computer-based training.
- TrailBlazer Bulletins.
- Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs).
- Seminars /workshops and teleconferences.
- Educational electronic mailing lists (listservs).
- Important contacts.
- Web Site.
Presentation will be available online at least one day prior to the event and will remain one day after the event ends.