A consistent progression of business information allows the doctor-owner to easily monitor the practice and make the best business decisions possible. Good business decisions allow a practice to survive and thrive and good information is the key to making good business decisions. Here are three business activity reports that TSO Network recommends you track and monitor:
- Total number of complete exams performed by month
- Crystal Practice Management – Run a Sales Report and only select the billing codes associated with exams.
- Total revenues broken down between optical and professional fees
- Crystal Practice Management – With the codes setup with appropriate categories you simply run the multi-day production report.
- Total lens sales by type (i.e., single vision, multi-focal)
- Crystal Practice Management – Use the Sales Report – click on lens sales – it will give you a breakdown and all the quantities sold.
TSO and Crystal are working together to create customized TSO report templates for easy access to key office information. Also available on eNetwork is a list of Quarterly Performance Metrics with a brief description. Contact Ann Deen if you have any questions or need assistance at 214.704.1181.