Dr. Elle Fazlalizadeh – Spring, TX
“There are so many things that I appreciate about my membership in the TSO Network. One is the camaraderie we have among the Doctors. To think that after only a few years out of school, I have the benefit of the experience of the most successful doctors in the organization. We are more than colleagues, we actually become friends.”
Network Membership Benefits
As a member of the TSO Network, you have the independence of ownership and total control over your practice. You also have the advantage of the following benefits:
Beat the competition buying-group
Benefit from the group purchasing strength of a 100-plus TSO Network.
Largest third party provider network
With 450 managed vision plans, TSO is the largest single provider network in Texas and the Southwest.
FREE continuing education
Learn how to operate the practice you always wanted from nationally recognized speakers.
Marketing and advertising
Marketing and advertising support to maximize the growth and profitability of your practice.
The full Discovery Process from initial contact to joining the network generally takes about 4 to 6 weeks.
STEP 1: INITIAL CALL … let’s talk about your goals
- Initial Pre-Qualification Call
- Discuss Investment Requirements
STEP 2: COMPLETE APPLICATION & NON-DISCLOSURE
- An application and non-disclosure Agreement will be sent to you
- Sign, Scan and Return your Application and Non-Disclosure Agreement
STEP 3: FINANCIAL PACKAGE, TRADEMARK AGREEMENT & TERRITORY APPROVAL
- Background and credit check conducted.
- 2 Years Tax Returns, 6 Months Bank Statement
- Preview Trademark Agreement
- Territory Approval
STEP 4: DISCOVERY DAY
- Spend the day with TSO Management Team
- Visit 3- 4 Locations
STEP 5: EXCUTE AGREEMENT AND PAY Membership Fee
- Award Applicant Trademark Agreement
- Sign Trademark Agreement and Pay Initial Fee.
- Schedule Initial Training Program.