We’re excited to have EyeCarePro and their OD Lite Program available to help add the power of web marketing to your online presence during the fourth quarter. You will be able to balance your office’s need to nurture patient relationships through social media with the need for strong performance in the search engines. EyeCarePro will ensure a great return on your online marketing investment by focusing on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Social Media Management. They will keep posting to Facebook and monitoring SEO throughout the quarter to solidify your success in both areas.
Free to you for the first three months are the following:
- Search Engine Optimization
- A website that is easy to find will attract more patients. With two months of focus on SEO every quarter you’ll soon see the power of great rankings. They will help get your site top rankings in the organic section of Google, Yahoo!, and Bing! And Google’s Local Search results.
- Social Media Management
- Social media is a great patient acquisition and retention tool. Every third month they will implement a social media campaign using Facebook, Twitter or Google+. This, combined with ongoing Facebook posts each month, will keep patients connected and build stronger relationships between them and your Practice.
Note that the ODLite program will be available free for the first three months to each participating office, but it will involve enrolling in the program.
In summary, EyeCarePro will be providing your office with:
- Search Engine Optimization services for your website.
- Monthly Facebook postings plus quarterly social media campaigns.
- Monthly check in calls and reports.
- Graphics will be provided by EyeCarePro to compliment the content posting.
In addition, EyeCarePro also will manage any digital patient system (i.e, Demand Force,
Solutions Reach and Web System 3.0) for those who use these systems and elect to have EyeCarePro involved.
For more information, please contact Michael Porat of EyeCarePro at (347) 618-0784.