OptumHealth (OHV) is now offering Electronic Payments and Statements (EPS).
If you currently participate with another United Health Group (UHG) company and receive electronic payments, i.e. UnitedHealthcare medical, you were automatically enrolled in vision EPS. Your first direct deposit will be today.
– After enrolling in EPS, your request will be processed within 5 days and you will then be ready to receive electronic payments in the next payment cycle.
– The electronic payment cycle is the same as paper checks – twice per month.
– Traditional statements will continue to be available on the OptumHealth/Spectera website.
– Enroll in EPS using your TIN(s). The corporate or lead office must execute the enrollment process.
– EPS will only deposit funds, it will not process recoups from your bank account.
– EPS is performed by OptumHealth Savings Bank (OHSB). OHSV will not assess transaction/access/monthly fees to you for using this service.
– One or two people from your office must be signed up to receive deposit notification emails. Should you need to update a recipient name, you must do that through the EPS website.
Please see the below attached flyer for detailed information and instructions to enroll in Electronic Payments and Statements.