Are you ready to transition to ICD-10? CMS is presenting ICD-10 Basics for physicians, physician office staff, provider billing staff and all Medicare providers.
Thursday, August 22, 2013
12:30 PM – 2:00 PM Central Time
• Benefits of ICD-10
• Similarities and differences from ICD-9
• Basics of finding a diagnosis code
• Unspecified codes
• External cause of injury codes
• Type of encounter
• Training needs and timelines
• Resources for coding and training
• National implementation issues
For more information about ICD-10, visit the CMS ICD-10 website.