- RetroSense Using Optogenetics to Treat Retinitis Pigmentosa and Dry AMD
- Hemera Biosciences Obtains Initial Funding for Gene-based Treatment for AMD
- Probing to Treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Discovery About Shape of the Eye Could Boost Effectiveness of Artificial Lenses Used in Cataract Surgery
- DARPins, The Next “Game Changer” for Wet AMD?
Elle Fazlalizadeh, O.D.
Texas State Optical has locations all across Texas and the great Southwest. We're pleased you want to learn more about our practice in Spring.
At TSO we combine the latest technology and years of experience to give you thorough eye examinations and fashionable, affordable eyewear. We know what you're looking for and Dr. Elle Fazlalizadeh and her team of eye care professionals are ready and willing to help you see and look your best.
Texas State Optical has been taking care of the eyes of Texas since 1936. We are proud to be part of the TSO family which is built on a foundation of patient focused care and quality products that stand the test of time. Our Doctors of Optometry and experienced Opticians continue to support these core values that have remained unchanged throughout the years.
We have enjoyed building relationships with many of our patients and many times, entire families choose TSO for all their vision needs. There's no greater satisfaction for an eye doctor than to provide vision care for a grandmother, son and granddaughter from the same family.