Caring for the community is TSO tradition
The Doctors of TSO have a long-standing commitment to caring for their patients and the communities they serve. Education is an important...
Who needs a dilated eye exam?
Everyone needs an annual eye exam to see more clearly, learn more easily and preserve their vision for life. Adults should have their eyes...
Protective eyewear makes a difference
When school is in session, youth of all ages sign up up for all types of school athletics and community activities where sports ...
Vision changes when you turn 40
Virtually everyone over 40 experiences a condition called "presbyopia"
Enjoy lifetime of good vision
Early detection and treatment of eye problems is the best way to keep your healthy vision throughout your life.
Glaucoma: the "silent thief of sight"
Finding out if you have glaucoma requires an eye exam and diagnostic tests
Family history and eye disease
Research has found a genetic basis for nearly every eye disease.
Contact lens wearers get relief from allergy symptoms
Options to combat irritations from allergy season when you wear contacts
Sunglasses for kids
Top trends that your kids will love to wear all year long
- RetroSense Using Optogenetics to Treat Retinitis Pigmentosa and Dry AMD
- Hemera Biosciences Obtains Initial Funding for Gene-based Treatment for AMD
- Probing to Treat Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
- Discovery About Shape of the Eye Could Boost Effectiveness of Artificial Lenses Used in Cataract Surgery
- DARPins, The Next “Game Changer” for Wet AMD?